A place to find energy news, prices and talk about gasoline, petrol, fuel oil and other distillates and oil products and those affecting or impacting the hunger we humans have for energy.
Software to Defeat Writers Block -- First Draft
First Draft Software from Nicole Miller
Eliminate writer's block with First Draft, a contextual, content generation tool with over 5,000 sentence prompts and over 15,000 common phrases. First Draft is appropriate for online freelance writers, content providers, bloggers, and everyone else who struggles with a sudden loss of words.
The software generates comprehensible articles of any size in mere seconds with keyword support, template editing, an automated spelling and grammar corrector, a number-of-words requirements - pricing - and earnings meter, and more.
First Draft automates a lot of the writing process so that you can quickly write and publish an unlimited number of blog posts, sales letters, and more. It saves and prints content as text files, email messages, web pages (with standard HTML editing capabilities), or Word document files. It additionally corrects some of the most common spelling, grammar, and typing errors at the click of a button.
- No More Writer's Block! Eliminate writer's block by automatically generating relevant content - typing approximately 918 words per minute right before your eyes. (People manually type about 60 words per minute. First Draft is 15 times as fast.) With First Draft, you can "write" a 500-word article in under a minute.
- Over 5000 Sentence Prompts. First Draft comes with three unique tools designed to quicken the writing process. With each, you can write an entire article or a short outline and any one of 5000 different writing prompts.
- Spun Content Welcome. First Draft automatically "unspins" content upon detection from an opened file or from content pasted into the Clipboard Spinner.
- Speedy Spell and Grammar Fixer. Automatically correct some of the most common spelling, grammar, and typing errors at the click of a button. At your request, First Draft will run through your content and fix errors once and for all.
- Save, Export, Print, and Email Functions. Export, save, or print articles as text files, email messages, web pages, or Word document files. Save your articles as plain text, email, html, or Word.doc - each of which can be formatted to read the way you want them to.
- HTML Editing and Preview. Demonstrate an article as a web page with standard HTML editing capabilities. See what your content will look like on the Internet - instantly!
- Word Requirement, Price-Per-Word, and Earnings Monitor. First Draft will generate as many words that you've been hired to produce. As you refine your content, it simultaneously adjusts its Word Count progress bar and updates your earnings according to a set price-per-word value.
- Keyword Support. To help you generate the content that your clients want, First Draft automatically integrates your keywords so you can quickly write about them again and again. It also calculates keyword density on the fly.
- Extensive Phrase List. Never be at a loss for words again with First Draft's mega-phrase list. Through this list, you can easily point and click your way through the writing process and completely revolutionize the way you write content.
You can download this incredibly powerful, commercial, and unique writer's tool from this link --> Buy First Draft Now.
This may or may not be suitable for scientific, technical, poetry, screenplay, or academic writing. Please test First Draft carefully for your work. Unfortunately, a free trial download period is not offered, but, if it works for you, it will be an incredible productivity and creativity tool.
We are just beginning to use it and it is too early for us at FuelGauge to provide a comprehensive review. Stay tuned.
Cash Generation via Internet
[I have not begun this yet so I can't promise it works, but the author says:]
Title: I’ve been waiting for a product like this for some time.
We all know that there are various “make money loopholes” or “push button software’s” available to buy that have the ability to generate you money online, but there’s nothing better than a proven strategy that works. A detailed step by step guide which takes you from struggling to make a cent, to earning commission on autopilot for months on end.
Google Sniper by George Brown is exactly that, and it’s a system that will take you through finding a niche, discovering high volume targeted keywords, picking a product to promote to setting up your wordpress site and getting in indexed by Google. It really is the most foolproof system available.
Not only is it a well taught course anyone can learn, the strategy actually kicks ass! It takes you on average about 2-4 hours to create a Sniper site, and this includes everything from researching a niche to finding a product to promote (if you follow the steps correctly). After this, it really is all systems go...
As people we all value time over money right? Well a strategy that generates you a good deal of money but takes you 16 hours a day to operate isn’t a good one. Yes you’ll make money, but you won’t have any time to enjoy that money. But Google Sniper really makes you commission on autopilot. It takes on average 2-4 hours to set up, and then you simply can just relax. Why?
There’s no traffic generation involved!
● No PPC
● No Link Building
● No Social Media - No Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or anything or that sort
● No CPA
● No More Spending Time On Months Of Content Either...
It’s an awesome strategy, and it’s easy to learn.
Google Sniper 2.0 really is a must for anyone looking to make money online. The 104-page eBook guides you through the process, and is reinforced by the step-by-step walkthrough videos. The monthly option of Sniper X also keeps everything up to date, and gives you even more strategies and tactics to make more money from your sniper sites. But that choice is optional...
So with more success stories generated than any other make money online strategy? It’s a no brainer; check it out here - http://oldfox.gsniper.hop.clickbank.net
Roller coaster rolls over...
Frank Gaffney on the "N" word...
7 Steps -- Protect Yourself From Fraud
7 Steps Protect Yourself From Fraud
The news is filled with examples of identity and credit card theft. Most of this type of crime occurs offline, with a recent survey showing only under 15% of identity and credit card theft coming from online sources. Even so, a new class of email is infecting PCs without the user opening an attachment.
The DailyMail newspaper in the UK reports:
'This sort of spam also affects cautious users which would never open an unknown attachment or link,' say security experts Eleven Research Team. Previous generations of email-borne viruses and trojans required users to click on an attachment - often an office document such as a PDF.Fortunately, banks, credit card companies and online vendors such as ShadowShopper.com are becoming increasingly effective at protecting you online. Using encrypted ordering, highly encrypted databases, and PCI compliant top level hosting security, all help to secure the online experience for you. Following a few basic tips will greatly increase your security online and make you a very difficult target for any online scam, virus, malware or identity thief:
The new emails - dubbed 'drive-by emails' - have been detected 'in the wild' by computer researchers Eleven Research Team. 'Previous malware e-mails required the user to click on a link or open an attachment for the PC to be infected. The new generation of e-mail-borne malware consists of HTML e-mails which automatically downloads malware when the e-mail is opened.'
'This is similar to so-called drive by downloads which infect a PC by opening an infected website in the browser.' The current wave of emails arrive with the title 'Banking Security Update.' To stay safe, the security company advises switching all security settings in email software to maximum, and updating your browser to the latest version so it's protected against malicious software.
1) If you do nothing else, use better passwords. If any of your passwords are contained in the list below, compiled by SplashData, then go right now and immediately change them! It's estimated that up to 20% of ALL passwords are in the 15 below!
If you're password is above, change it immediately to a password that contains letters, numbers and characters (ex: my$name%is^sue2) where you are using an easy to remember name separated by characters next to each other on the keyboard and ending in a number. If you are interested in a great, useful program that can not only remember all your passwords but also can auto-create random, secure passwords, we highly reccommend Roboform. [sic. Editor recommends OnePass.com which is FREE.]
2) Don't be lazy! DO NOT have your computer or browser "remember" your passwords. Type them in each time, and change passwords on all your accounts every 4-6 months.
3) Turn on your computer's internal firewall. If you don't know how to do this, ask a friend to help you. [or search Google.] It will add another layer of protection to the data you keep on your computer.
4) Beware of "phishing" scam emails. Some of these are very obvious like the offers from Nigeria to wire you a million bucks because their deposed uncle was a General who stumbled across the money. You've seen them before and they're obvious. But the new generation of phishing emails are sophisticated, and use the logos of real companies to try to get you to send them banking or credit information. Just remember, no company or bank will send you an unsolicited email asking for this information. It's different if you've initiated contact. Do not respond to uninitiated contact asking for financial information. (Important reminder: ShadowShopper will never send you a job notice through the mail, and will never send you a check for shopping. If you receive such a claim, it is a phishing scam. Go here for details) [Do not open emails with graphic files (.jpeg, .jpg) or .exe, .bat, .doc, .docx or really ANY files if you do not know the sender. These file extensions are frequently forgeries or open malware programs that can log your keystrokes to steal your passwords. Some malware looks for people in your Contacts or Addressbook and sends you a message purportedly from them. If it looks out of character do not open it, check the full header, or forward it to your friend asking "is this really from you?"]
5) Check your accounts regularly. Banks, credit cards, credit agencies should all be checked frequently. Look for activity you do not recognize, and if you have a question, follow up to get more information.
6) Be on the lookout for unsolicited bills, checks or new accounts. Things that show up in mail or email that you did not ask for or sign up for should be immediately followed up. [Label them spam or phishing in your email providers interface.]
7) Install a computer anti-virus and malware software program on your computer. It's your frontline against the majority of the virus and malware threats that are out there. We highly recommend both AVG and SuperAntiSpyware for maximum protection. [or Trend Micro.]
Whether you're online or off, we can better fight credit card fraud or identity theft by being careful, following a few commonsense rules for passwords and computer security, and by being cautious about messages or letters that come unsolicited.
Here are some good articles you can read on being safe online:
Above all, if what you're offered is too good to be true, then it probably isn't true. If you have a question contact the firm's in question immediately. Happy, safe shopping!